At Kerching Casino we want you to have an entertaining gaming experience. That's why we ask you to play responsibly. Gaming can be great fun, provided you stay in control.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly we have provided the following features on our site.
- Self Help and awareness information
- Customer led deposit and time limits
- Self-exclusion tools
- Links to GamCare
- Information and tools to protect from underage access
- Don't allow access from illegal jurisdictions
We want our players to have a gaming experience that is a safe and enjoyable one and for that reason we have a wide range of player protection limits available to help players set a level of gaming comfortable to their individual needs.
PLAYER PROTECTION LIMITS
Player Protection Limits are accessible on the right hand side of any in game screen (Player Protection) as well as through the Protection link on the left hand site navigation. Player protection limits are an easy and reliable way to control deposits, wagers and losses over daily, weekly and monthly periods.
COOLING OFF LIMITS
As well as setting limits, you have the ability to take a break from any game play for a period of between 1 to 90 days. An automatic function to do this is located on the player protection page.
FULL SELF EXCLUSION
If you feel you would like to exclude from gambling for longer than 90 days, please contact customer services who will be able to temporarily suspend your account. Please note that this self exclusion agreement is for a minimum of 6 months. You can temporarily or even permanently close your account anytime between the hours of 0800 and 0200 by calling 0845 345 4941.
Please note, more than three self exclusions at any time throughout your membership will automatically trigger a permanent closure of your Kerching account that cannot be reversed.
We are always happy to offer advice on how to set limits in the most optimal way for your preferred play style. Just give customer support a call if you need have any questions.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling
- If you need help, use the deposit limits and time limits in the player protection page to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to have a break from gambling, you can use our exclusion options within the player protection section
- If you need to talk to someone about gambling issues, contact GamCare
If you feel you would like to extend your period of self exclusion for longer than 90 days, please contact Customer Services who will be able to action this for you. Please note, Customer Services are open 7 days a week, 8am - 2am.
Is your gambling becoming a cause for concern?
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to the above questions, the more likely your gambling has become a concern. To speak to someone about this visit the GamCare website or call their confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133.
It is illegal for anyone under 18 to open an account or to play on Kerching. We have taken steps to ensure that our Casino does not attract young people and our website uses software that stops those who are under 18 from joining. However, we do ask that if young people have access to a computer with Internet access, you take care to keep your username and password confidential.
There are several third party applications that can be used to restrict the content being assessed on computers:
- Gamblock - www.gamblock.com – to block all access to on-line gambling from your PC or mobile phone
- Cybersitter - www.cybersitter.com - filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block
- Net Nanny - www.netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content
Further information about filtering software can be found at Insafe - www.saferinternet.org. Insafe is a European network of Awareness Centres promoting safe, responsible use of the Internet and mobile devices to young people.
We have registered this site with the Internet Content Rating Association. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games please visit www.fosi.org/icra/ to register your computer with our preferred filtering partner.