||Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the free prize draws whereby players of IGT's MONOPOLY Plus game have the chance to win various prizes (collectively,
the free prize draws shall be referred to as the Draws) The Draws are operated by IGT (Alderney 4) Limited, IGT (Alderney 4) Limited is registered in the States of Alderney with
a registered office at Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL.
- The general Terms and Conditions apply to this offer.
- This offer applies to over 18's only.
- Offer is open to players from jurisdictions where participation in online gambling is considered legal and acceptable under Alderney Gambling Control
Regulations and for UK pounds sterling transactions.
- Offer is not open to players who are not acting as principal and are acting on behalf of someone else, or players or members of the player's household who
are or have ever been an employee of IGT or a group company, or players or members of the player's household who are or have ever been an employee of IGT Interactive Inc., a
group company, or are an employee of any of IGT (UK 1)' third party contractor such as licensors, software suppliers, developers or partners or players who are a bookmaker or in
any way affiliated with IGT (UK 1).
- Entry to the draws is free.
- The ‘MONOPOLY Plus’ game allows players to advance through 6 levels. All players who play the ‘MONOPOLY Plus’ game during the
period between 00:00:01 on 28th June 2012 and until 23:59:59 on 31st August 2012 (the “Entry Window”) will be automatically entered into the first draw
(“Draw1”). Those players who advance to level 2 during the Entry Window will be automatically entered into the second draw (“Draw2”). Those players who
advance to level 3 during the Entry Window will be automatically entered into the third draw (“Draw3”). Those players who advance to level 4 during the Entry Window
will be automatically entered into the fourth draw (“Draw4”). Those players who advance to level 5 during the Entry Window will be automatically entered into the
fifth draw (“Draw5”). Those players who advance to level 6 during the Entry Window will be automatically entered into the sixth draw (“Draw6”). For the
avoidance of doubt, players who advance to level 6 will still be eligible to win Draw1, Draw2, Draw3, Draw4, Draw5 and Draw 6.
- Players will be entered into the draws once, regardless of the number of times they play the "MONOPOLY Plus" game.
- The Prizes for the draws are as follows: Level 1 Entrepreneur Level - one of 50 £50 iTunes gift cards. Level 2 Leader Level - One of 20 £100
Amazon vouchers. Level 3 Executive Level - One of 6 Xbox Kinects. Level 4 Luminary Level - One of 5 iPad 2s. Level 5 Baron Level - One of 3 3D TV packages. Level 6 Tycoon Level
a weekend for 2 at Claridges, Mayfair, London and £2,500 spending money.
- The draws will take place on the 5th September 2012. If we become aware that the same person has been selected as a prize winner more than once, the
Organiser will draw another name.
- The prize winner will be notified within 28 days, either online, by telephone or in writing.
- Should the prize winner's contact details change it is their responsibility to alert us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of identity and proof of address, if either can not be proven we with hold the right to withdraw the prize.
- Third party suppliers of Prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prize winners agree to be bound by these.
- Any tax payable as a result of a Prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to Prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to any prize
winner in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from the draws or prize winners from
receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
- It will be each prize winner’s and (if applicable) their travelling companion's responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance
(including but not limited to health and travel insurance) which may be required or prudent to be taken. All insurance, spending money and other expenses, unless otherwise
stated, are costs for the prize winner and are not provided as part of any holiday prize. Unless stated otherwise, holiday prizes consist of flights and accommodation only.
- Holiday prizes do not include airport departure or government taxes. These must be paid by the prize winner and any travelling companion.
- The prize winner and any travelling companions must have and maintain valid passports endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry dates no less than
six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the
applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prize winners and/or their travelling companions. The
Competition Organiser and the Promoter shall not be responsible for ensuring your ability to travel to your holiday destination nor for any additional costs incurred should you
be refused entry.
- All holiday prizes must be taken within six (6) months of the closing date of the Competition or the prize will lapse.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner and any travelling companions (if applicable) to check any travel advisories issued by the Government and
determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination. The Competition Organiser and the Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or
damage suffered by any prize winner and their travelling companions (if applicable) arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by the Government.
- The prize winner and their travelling companions (if applicable) must comply with and are responsible for obtaining any inoculation and health regulations
required by any holiday prize destination country.
- The Competition Organiser and the Promoter will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prize winner or their travelling
companion (if applicable) should any prize winner or their travelling companion (if applicable) not redeem a holiday prize as a result of any Government travel warning or
advisory applicable to the destination country and/or countries. In particular, the Competition Organiser and the Promoter shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative
prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a prize winner and/or their travelling companion (if applicable) fail to redeem a holiday prize for any reason.
- Prize winners and their travelling companions must comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in
the provision of any holiday prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, entrants must comply with all health and safety guidelines and
instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- All prizes must be claimed within 21 days of our notification of winning.
- We reserve the right to award Prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
- It is a condition of a prize winner’s acceptance of any Prize that the Promoter has the right to utilise, publicise, broadcast and communicate to the
public the names, home towns, likeness and other personal data of the prize winner for the running of the Draws and matters incidental to the Draws.
- All prize winners may be required by the Promoter to participate in photo or video session(s). In this regard you agree that the Promoter shall have the
right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any manner the Promoter sees fit, unless you advise us at
the time of us notifying you of your entitlement to a Prize that you wish to retain your anonymity.
- Entrants also acknowledge that publicity materials featuring them may be provided to third party prize providers and the Competition Organiser for the
purposes of promoting their association with the Draws and awarding the relevant Prizes.
- If for any reason any of the Draws are not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised
intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness,
integrity or proper conduct of the Draws, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draws and/or any draw/s or judging related to the Draws and/or to
disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes the problem.
- Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to take a Prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each prize winner.
- The Competition Organiser may vary the terms of, or terminate, the Draws at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any person. The
Competition Organiser will not award any Prize if any of the Draws are terminated.
- All decisions relating to any of the Draws and/or award of the Prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator.
- A failure by us to enforce any one of these Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or
prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by
law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Competition Organiser and the Promoter hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize
winner in connection with or arising out any of the Draws howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that
nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph 14.2 shall
also apply in respect of any Prize provided by a third party provider. In particular, the Promoter and the Competition Organiser will not be liable for the acts and omissions of
individual gambling platforms over which we have no control.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from
the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.